Oh Monday. Today was been very stressful and it is only 12:30pm? How does this happen? Oh I know, I stop having faith that God is the driver of my life and I FREAK OUT! Ugh I hate when that happens. I am trying to calm down, remembering who controls my life and that,
"He has plans for me, they are plans for good, not for disaster, to give me a future and hope." Jer. 29: 11
That was a memory verse of mine last month....oh how quickly I forget. What am I stressed about? Well it doesn't really matter. What matters more, is that I serve a loving and giving God. So that is what I am focusing on today!
Sunday AA and I were supposed to go out for our last long run before this weekend. Well the sun was out...and so was the wind. We got a mile in a my hat almost blew off it was so windy. After much discussion, we decided I would run back to the car and pick AA up in an hour. We both agree that I cannot get sick before this weekend. So I ran super fast back to the car, I had a 7 year old rollerblader in front of me, who was pacing me! It was great! Drove to the gym, ran 30 minutes, back in the car to pick up AA. I finished 5 miles. AA finished almost 8. I am okay with that.
So today, here is what I know about the last 3 months of training and this weekend:
1. I have been a horrible training partner to AA. Not only getting PE, but being moody and not confident has not helped him be confident this weekend. I am sorry AA.
2. Am I ready for this weekend? I have no clue. Not one.
3. It was been 40 degrees, raining and windy every training run we have gone out one. Dallas: 85 degrees no wind. Awesome.
4. Will my lungs, heart and blood hold up this weekend? Again, no clue.
5. Will I finish, I sure hope so.
6. No matter what happens, is God good. YES!