Thursday, April 5, 2012

Some results....

Well I have gotten the MRI back...CLEAR! WAHOOOO!

Still waiting for the ultrasound results, which is frustrating because I had it done last Friday! UGH! Praying it comes back clear.

I have been having some massive leg pain and it feels at times like I can't breathe. I really don't know what normal is anymore. I am continuing on with my plan to run Eugene, however slow it might be. This is when I really wish I had a running partner. Someone to talk with and figure out if what I am feeling is normal.

I might just have that running partner on Saturday though! The Yenster is here and we might just go shake our legs out together.

I will let you know.

Liking that I am back to blogging. Might be a bit more serious about it now....who knows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment