Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brrrr....

I don't have much to say today (I know a rarity!) but what I do have to say is true: it was so frick fracken cold this morning when I went for a run I didn't know even know what to do with myself. I layered myself like always, and headed out for 5 miles. The cold struck me like it used to in Pullman. I tried to breathe and it felt like my face was in a freezer sucking down ice. My legs felt like logs as I tried to move them faster and faster. It was cold people!

The worst part of the cold this morning, was that my face went numb. Every other part of me was covered except my face. I finally realized my face was numb when some warm ewwy gewwy substance ran into my mouth and I realized it was snot! SNOT PEOPLE! I could not feel it draining from my nose...so it just went south into the first open hole it could find...MY MOUTH! So gross, so sick!

I can't wait for it to get warmer. Running will be so much easier...well probably not, but that is what keeps me going!

Lord, thank You for today. Thank You for the cold. Lord You are amazing. Lord thank You for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment