Friday, July 22, 2011

3 thing friday

Hello!! Here we go with three thing Friday.

1. I am reading a new book right now called "Prayfit." I am loving it! It has a daily new exercise to try, but more importantly it has a daily devotional to read and study. The book goes into why we, as followers of Christ, stay healthy. It is because we are stewarding the body God gave us. I love this, but I am LOVING the devotionals. I am reading parts of the Bible that I might have passed through before and it is teaching me so much. I have had a rule in my own life for awhile, "no time for prayer and Bible, then there is no time for the treadmill." This book enforces that rule as well! I would recommend this book so far. :)

2. We had our small group over last night. We take the summer off, so it is so amazing to see them. They are such answered prayer and I am so thankful, that for the last two years, they have been representing Christ and encouraging us!! We love them!

3. We are staying home this weekend! No weddings, no vacation, nothing. All I have to say is, "thank you Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment