Sunday, July 17, 2011

Neglected

Oh hello blog,

I am so sorry I have neglected you for the last week. You see I was on vacation the second part of the week and when you go on vacation, unfortunately you have to get ready to go on vacation...aka....more working, laundry, running, ect.

But I am back to love on you.

PS....I ran a half marathon today. I wanted it to be my "A" race, and to break two hours. But guess what? I didn't. I am sad, disappointed and not quite sure where to go from here on the running side of things.

But here is what I am happy and joyful about...that the Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to run, people to run with, the freedom to run, time for prayer with Him and a healthy body to be able to run 13.1 miles. For that, dear blog, I will be forever grateful to Jesus. So what if I didn't break two hours. I was moving forward one step at a time, just like I am with Jesus everyday.

Love,

Shelbs

1 comment:

  1. Yay-that's great Shelby. I'm so glad too that you are healthy and enjoying life every minute:o) Way to go on another half!! Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete