Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ITS GO TIME!!!!!

Hi everyone! Who knows who actually reads this...but I have exciting news! My sister-in-law is in labor!! It is go time for little Julia Grace to arrive in this world. Praise Jesus. I will keep you posted on all the updates and pictures. They are in LA so we will sure be planning a trip soon. Pray for a safe delivery for Sara and Julia. Pray that their little Lehmann family is surrounded by support and love in this beautiful time.

There are so many things to be happy for right now. Some I will go into detail a little later, but one of them is I did finish the 6 miler today, even in the rain...booo!

I promise...one of these days I will tell you about the ladies at the gym. There is just too much going on right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment