Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 14. Style 31. Post an outfit pic!

Running update! I ran 5 miles on Sunday with my JS. We both struggled a little and I had to stop and walk every mile or so, just so my lungs could return back to a normal state :), but other then that we did good! I run small miles for the next three days and then this weekend sometime we have a 7 miler. I am hoping it goes well. I feel bad sometimes because I feel like I am holding AA up, but he has been so encouraging and we are getting better at being running partners. For the 7 miler I am going to test out my new handheld water bottle so I will let you know how it goes.

Health update! I went in today for an INR check (PS...I am getting really good at getting my blood checked) and the doctor said no more shots!! WOOT WOOT! They are lowering my oral med level just a tad and we will see what my levels look like on Friday. I really like my doctor, so I trust her when she says I need to keep coming in. I am hoping that by this time next week the clots will be dissolved and I will be in "full" working order again. :)

Okay here is my outfit picture:

Boots (Target)
Tights (H&M)
Skirt (Forever21)
Tank (Target)
Black Cardi (Nord)
Necklace (Nord)
Belt (Forever21)

1 comment: