Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 17. Write about 3 things that make you happy.

Sun again! How blessed are we???

Quick health update....had my INR levels checked again today. They are up which is good! I go back again next Friday for another check. JESUS THANK YOU!

Quick running update....ran 4.5 miles yesterday and felt good. Almost normal. I had to stop a couple times but other then that I was running like I used to. Then when I was back home I took the stair 4 flights up, like I usually do, to our apartment. And for the first time in a month my legs ached before my lungs did and I didn't feel like I wanted to pass out at the top of the stairs! Praise JESUS!
_________________________________________

On to today's question....3 things that made me happy...

1. Jesus...plain and simple. Nothing brings more joy to my life then Him. I am, overcome with emotion that He would want to have a relationship with me. I simply can't thank Him enough for guiding me, loving me and ultimately dying for me. It pains me when I think about what my life without Him would look like.

2. Friends and family. I LOVE people. I mean I L.O.V.E people! I have the most amazing friends and family who I simply just do not see enough. I come alive when I am around them!

3. And because today is sunny for the second day in a row I will say putting on my sunglasses made me pretty gosh darn happy!

What makes you happy??

No comments:

Post a Comment