Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 4. Style 31. Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.

Well well well....the last two days have been some of the scariest, weirdest, eye opening but blessed days of my life. My birthday wasn't exactly what I had planned but let's just say I am really thankful to just be alive. More on this later, when I have energy to write (let me tell you...it's a dozy) but what I can say right now is Jesus is good, and we know now why I wasn't able to breathe while running.

But for today's post...my fav. outfit! That was hard, I feel like my fav. outfit changes with what my mood is and what it looks like outside. So I am giving you two of my fav. outfits...one normal and one running!
Normal outfit: H&M tights, Nord Rack leggings, Jessica Simpson boots, Target white tank, Nord boyfriend tee, Nord black cardi thingy (technical term), black scarf from Siena, new necklace from Nord and my famous $8 watch (pretend it is actually on in this picture)!

I love, love, love this outfit right now because the boots keep me warm, you don't see skin, but I still feel put together and I can pretty much wear it anywhere.

Running outfit: Nike tempo running shorts, black Target running tank, KB socks, OLD Nike runners (this pic was taken two summers ago...yes I still wear the shorts, tank and hat!) and Super Jock n Jill hat.

I love this outfit almost solely because when I wear it I know it is HOT HOT HOT outside! So basically I get to wear this running outfit once a year. I can't wear the tank for longer then 5 miles though...underarm chaffing...no good.
Thank you Jesus for the doctors, nurses and people that took care of me for the last couple days. Thank you Jesus for making your presence known and controlling the situation. Thank you for our dear visitors last night, they made it all bearable. Lord as I continue on this journey I pray you make your plan known and that I have a content heart with the path I am following you on. I love you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment