Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 9. What virtues do you value in yourself?

I was NOT looking forward to this question at all. But I guess there is no "not answering" it. So I guess one of the virtues that I value in myself is my ability to remain positive. I can put on a happy face in almost all situations and be able to find the glass half full. My hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin' love hubby might disagree with him, which is fair. But around most people I can laugh and find a positive to most situations. I know this can also be a negative so I am trying to find the right balance.

I ran yesterday, 2 miles, had to stop twice just for a couple seconds though. This is going to be a LONG haul to recovery but I am on it ready to fight. Today I will attempt to run 4 miles. More like run/break/walk it. I wonder what people think at the gym? It is pretty much all the same people in there and they are probably what in the wild-wild-world of sports is going on with me right now. :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment