Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 15. Write to encourage a friend. Inspire her beauty.

Running update....I ran 4.5 miles yesterday and only had to stop a couple times to catch my breath! I am coming back! I can feel it! :) I have never been so grateful to be able to run. I pray through the whole process usually. God is so faithful!
_________________________________________________________

Okay onto encouraging a friend! I am going to just write her a letter on her...if that's okay with you? If it's not...sorry I am doing it anyway. :)

To my dearest Pig,

I am supposed to be writing you a letter to encourage you! But this morning the tables were flipped and you were the one encouraging me. You are always there to pass on an encouraging word, to pray for me and to make sure I know that I am loved. You have been a friend when I least deserve it and have supported me in things you have no interest in. You are the definition of a friend and I have no idea what I would do without. Your love is never failing, even all the way from Montucky! You are such a clear vision of God. Your beauty radiates and anyone who knows you is better because of you. I simply just don't tell you enough how much I love you and how beautiful I think you are. I love you Piggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment