Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 21. Write a letter to your husband to encourage him

Well I just looked at the forecast and it looks lie the sun we have all loved so much will be disappearing but it looks like Saturday, the day of AA and I's 8 miler will be sunny!! YAY! Running in the sun is so much better then the clouds!

My amazing Aunt Laura sent me a funny email this morning asking if I was as crazy as her to sign up for this. You see, it is a CRAZY race but what is even more crazy is that it is the same day as the See Jane Run Half Marathon that all of the aunts and friends have signed up for. But she explained we can start with an afternoon time so we can fit in both races! And you know what I said to her "have you met me? I am the craziest person you know! SIGN ME UP!" That's right folks, after running 13.1 glorious miles with family, my best friend from 3rd grade and other friends I will be jumping over fire, running through mud and swimming through dirty water! And at the end you know what I am going to look like... SEXY! Dead tired....but one mud drenched, muscle aching, warrior horn wearing sexy woman! And you know what? I CAN'T WAIT! _____________________________________________
On to today's question!
AA,

To say I would be lost without you would be an understatement. You have filled my life with such joy, humor, love and devotion, and there are simply not enough thank yous. You are my rock, my Jamaican Sprinter, the love of my life and I cannot wait to see where God takes our life. And the best part is that you will be right by my side. This weekend I kept thinking how much of a team life requires us to be. And I wouldn't want any other teammate but you. It is hard for me to remember what my life looked like before you. And at the times I do remember there is a great pain in my heart. My life radically changed when I met you. I learned how to love and how to trust God again.

Thank you for loving me when I don't deserve it and showing me what God's love truly looks like. You have pushed me to be a better person, a more God fearing woman and for that I will be eternally grateful!

I love you AA, my hunka-hunka-burning love man.



No comments:

Post a Comment