Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 3. Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?

Happy Friday! Thank you Jesus for Friday! My Jamaican Sprinter and I took the day off today, it's only 8:30am and I know it is going to be a great day!

I ran yesterday on the dreadmill, I mean treadmill and only had to stop a couple times to catch my breathe. This whole breathing things is really wigging me out. I am praying that by the time we get back from PDX this weekend I will be a whole new woman...or a whole woman I used to be.


Back to the project! This question was an easy one. The minute I saw it I knew who I would say. So without further a due, the person that inspires my beauty is... (drum roll please....) THE AUNTS!
So many of you know about the aunts. They have been a critical part of my childhood, young adult life and now adult life. When my mom died these women rallied around Katie and I and made sure we knew we were loved and taken care of.
These women are moms, marathoners, triathletes, bicyclists, expert travelers, funny, smart, kind hearted, sympathetic, loving, lover's of Jesus and most of all beautiful. Every time I am with them, they show me a a different view of beauty and I am forever greatful for that. They are each uniquely different and love me each differently which I love!
Thank you aunts for inspiring all types of beauty and reminding me that the most important beauty is not what is on the outside by from the heart! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment