Monday, February 28, 2011

Days 26 & 27 and lessons learned this weekend.

Happy Monday everyone! AA and I had an eventful weekend this weekend and had some hard lessons to learn and some great lessons learned as well! Here is a short list:

1. Don't get attached to something that isn't yours
2. When you ask God for something He can say no (hence numero uno)
3. You can't argue with God
4. Running on a treadmill next to your hubby isn't quite like running next to him outside.
5. My lungs are 99.9% healed!
6. AA is my teammate for life. Through the good and the bad.
7. The Cougs are amazing. :)

AA and I decided to flip flop are runs this week. So we did a 10k race on the treadmill at the gym (did you go outside this weekend....brrrr! Too cold for me, especially knowing we are going to run in TX at the end of the month!). This was the first run I actually felt 100% back to normal. I played a game in my head. Every three songs on my ipod I would change the speed. It actually worked! 6 miles flew by! Done in 56:30. I had been praying that this was a good run and that God would give me power and He did. Thank you Jesus. Finally under a 10min mile. For a while there I never thought I would get there again. Still kind of slow, but better and better each day!

_________________________________________________

Day 26. What do you hope your grandchildren will say about you someday when you are gone?

Wow what a question huh? Here is a short list:
1. Devoted follower of Jesus
2. Faithful to her family
3. Always enjoyed and got excited over the little things
4. Respectful
5. Funny
6. A great mom and grandma
7. "You could see the love she had for AA"

_______________________________________________
Day 27. Write a blog to encourage someone and build their confidence!

Dearest Megaruuu,

I love you to pieces. I hope that you know this. You are going through more then I can imagine right now and I wanted to let you know that you are an amazing mom and wife. But more importantly, you are one of the most faithful women to the Lord I know. No matter what stands in your way you are not afraid to cry out to God and then faithfully walk on the path He has designed for you, even if that path is scary and non attractive. SJ has an amazing role model in you.

I am here for you, I love you and I am praying for you.

You mean the world to me. I am not quite sure where I would be without you.
______________________________________________________________

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here! (scroll down to the bottom).

No comments:

Post a Comment